A cuvette (French: cuvette = "little vessel") is a small tube-like container with straight sides and a circular or square cross section. It is sealed at one end, and made of a clear, transparent material such as plastic, glass, or fused quartz.
- 640 percussion, noise, and music loops [.wav]
- Tempos ranging from 120 to 145 BPM
- Over 1.6 gigabytes of original sounds and plunderphonic delights
- Download links are sent via email automatically after successful checkout
- Links will expire after 30 days. New links are available upon request